Violette wants to do a family night by watching Christmas movies on William's Xbox with the Blu-Ray/DVD Player app and a disk because Andy wasn't at Thanksgiving Dinner. This triggers William's anxiety and anger, who won't allow them to watch Christmas movies on his Xbox because he says his Xbox is for video games and that he hates Christmas Movies. This triggers Violette too and she takes the Xbox as William unplugs the cord so Andy and Violette can't watch Christmas movies. He threatens them first asking them if he can play Xbox downstairs and Andy says no because he wants to watch Christmas movies. On top of that, Violette tells William and Andy that she can bring out popcorn. This, however, only makes William angrier, and he keeps saying that he does not want to watch "stupid" Christmas movies. He says that he gets at least 4 hours of Xbox, and that the movies will not be played, especially through the Xbox. William says that they keep playing the movies, and so he already knows what is about to happen. Violette tells Will that he would have to use his Xbox to watch the movies in good quality, and that he can't make the sacrifice where he uses an old DVD player and watches the movies from there because he doesn't want to use the Xbox. Will says that he is not watching movies again, and she tells him about how he made Lucy upset on Thanksgiving and that he is acting like a young kid now. But William returns downstairs with a BB Rifle, goes to the TV and shoots it. Violette screams when she sees that William shot the TV and then William gets a pickaxe and smashes the screen off. Violette yells, "OH MY GOSH!!! WILLIAM!!! Andy, back up, he is a maniac. ALL OF THIS OVER TV AND XBOX GAMES!!! WILLIAM!!! STOP IT NOW!!!! STOP IT, WILLIAM" Violette forces him take the TV outside. He laughs and lays on the TV, making Andy force William to take the TV outside. He also tries to get his Xbox, but Andy fights him and Violette takes the Xbox fight.
Andy: "I like movies where dogs can talk!"
• 2004 CRT TV ($460.00 in Damage)
- Violette gets furious at William when he says a curse word, but this time she isn't mad at William in this video when William sarcastically said "IT'S BLEEP CHRISTMAS!!!"
- This is the second time William damaged a TV by shooting it. The first being William goes psycho and shoots up and stabs tv over xbox.
- This is the second time William's BB Rifle makes an appearance. The first being WILLIAM SAID SH*T!!!
- William references Scarface by saying “Say “Hello” to my little friend!”.
- William destroys the TV the same way Violette and Bill did to William's first Xbox from DAD SHOOTS SON'S XBOX!!!.
- This is the first video where Violette calls William "jerk."
- At 1:17, William was talking about how the snowman enjoys Christmas so much. That snowman he means is Olaf from Frozen.
- William says the TV is 12 years old and the video was uploaded in 2016, so that means it was bought sometime around 2004. Rated TV-14-L
- This video involves Christmas, but it was uploaded on November 27, 2016. That means, it would be too early for normal people to celebrate Christmas like that, but Violette and Andy wanted William to watch Christmas movies that day, because last year from 2016, Andy didn’t get to be with William and his family for Thanksgiving on 2015 which was William Throws The Thanksgiving Turkey.