William is stuck at home during Snowstorm Jonas, but still has a homework assignment. Violette suggests that he add some color to make it look prettier, but he refuses. This ends up in a disagreement. Violette reminds William that he promised to complete his homework assignment if she gave him two hours of Xbox time. His time was up and now he needs to tackle his responsibility. William continually refuses by snatching the assignment and tricks Violette into believing that he'll finish it up. However, he ends up burning it out of anger in the snow. Now he has to do the whole thing over and Violette is not happy about this. Angry, she calls William a maniac for burning his homework assignment in the snow over a suggestion to add extra color and signs off with all angry and stressed for William doing such a childish and immature thing.
• William's History Project Homework ($0.01 in Damages)
- This is the fourth time Violette talks jibberish in this video. The first being, William Destroys Pumpkin With an Axe, the second being, William Throws The Thanksgiving Turkey, and the third being, WILLIAM SHATTERS CAR WINDOW TO GET XBOX!!!.
- This is the third time William refused to do his homework. The first being in William Throws Temper Tantrum Because He Has To Do His Homework and the second being in Freeze spray.
- This is the first time William burns something in the series.
- The way when William says “Why do I need to do it?” and Violette saying this “Because...it says project.” is very similar to the video William Throws Temper Tantrum Because He Has To Do His Homework.
- This might also act as a sequel to William Throws Temper Tantrum Because He Has To Do His Homework due to the similar plot and premise. The only difference is Williams a teenager in this and he actually destroyed his homework. This might also be his revenge on Violette for said video even though he was nine years old at the time .