Plot[edit | edit source]
While the Family were having a Family Night Out to celebrate Lucy's 20th Birthday, William and Lucy are fighting on whether they should get vanilla cake or chocolate cake. Violette says that it's Lucy's birthday, so she can get her own cake. Lucy chooses Vanilla, while William chooses chocolate. William complains that Vanilla is disgusting and that vanilla and Chocolate don't taste the same. Lucy doesn't like chocolate cake, so Violette offered to get a candy bar for William along with Lucy's Vanilla Cake, but William refuses because it's not enough for William. Violette says they are not getting Chocolate Cake, because of Lucy's Birthday.
William and Lucy continue arguing in the car, (with Bill telling them to stop talking, calm down, and Shut Up during the argument because he's driving) such as when Lucy asks William to list one time she started a fight with William. William's response was during Thanksgiving when she tried to steal the YouTube Play Button. Lucy replies back saying she deserves it, but William disagrees. This is because she doesn't appear in the Raging Series videos very much, unlike Andy and Bill, who appear more frequently, and Violette and William appear in every video. Lucy thinks she appears in more videos and the fans like her more, and William disagrees. After some fighting in the car, Andy, Violette, and Bill get mad. They want William and Lucy to stop arguing along with Bill threatening to turn the car around to go back home with no cake.
After Violette tells William they are not getting Chocolate Cake again and Bill tells William it's not his birthday, Lucy has had enough of William's Bad Behavior and decided to flip him off and then sticks up two middle fingers causing Violette to freak out. Lucy also hits William and says that she doesn't want to look at him anymore because he is being so mean to her and being a bad brother to her.
The family had to get Lucy's cake at Walmart, because it was the only store open as a result of William and Lucy wasting time fighting. William eventually agrees to vanilla cake, but says "vanilla cake" (the last two words of his sentence) with air quotations. The family doesn't know what William would do next after he agrees to have Lucy get her vanilla cake. William tells Lucy to not come in. Lucy flips William off for the second time with Violette telling her to put her middle finger away and Lucy laughing at William. William replies saying Lucy is being a jerk but Lucy retorts back at William saying "You're a jerk." Violette tells William and Lucy to keep themselves under control.
Lucy gets a vanilla cake, which William doesn't approve. William and Andy say that William was rude, to which she responds, "Who do you have to call rude?" Andy said that he wanted raspberry cake, and then William asked his parents whether or not they wanted Lucy's cake. They said that they wanted coconut cake. William keeps saying that nobody wanted the vanilla cake and calls it stupid.
When they go to Lucy's house to sing Happy Birthday and eat cake, William refuses to participate in the celebration until Violette tells him that he had to. But after William gets to the table everyone was sitting at, he refuses to look at Lucy and slams the cake in her face, destroying the cake after the whole family, except William, sang Happy Birthday to her. That outraged the family for William's bad behavior and him ruining a special night for Lucy.
Bill then complained that he would not get a piece of Lucy's cake after William slammed the cake in Lucy's Face (despite the fact that Bill wanted coconut). The family didn't think William smashing a cake in Lucy's face was funny even though everyone (maybe not their grandma) wanted something different, but William laughed and told her to "GET REKT!"
Lucy get mad and tries to evict William out of her house because of William ruining her birthday and her makeup. William keeps saying, "NO!" Violette commented that Lucy looked colorful, and Andy said it wasn't so bad with cake slammed to her face. Violette offers to do something with Lucy without William being involved to make it up for Lucy.
Reception[edit | edit source]
People felt bad for Lucy, even supporting her with her choice of cake, one person even saying they would never fight a pretty girl, and says 1 like = one vanilla cake for Lucy. However, some fans like the idea of chocolate cake and picks William’s choice.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is one of the few videos where Bill says "Jerk and/or "Dingbat" only a few times. Bill says "Dingbat" (First while William and Lucy were arguing in the car while he was driving and second after William slams the cake in Lucy's Face) and "Jerk" twice in this video (Said Jerk twice after William slams the cake in Lucy's Face)
- Despite Lucy's birthday being ruined, Lucy is calm about her vanilla cake being slammed in her face. But she became angry and punches William, then he had some cake in his hand and was about to put it on her hair.
- She could be pretending to be calm about getting her face being smashed with William with her cake.
- This is one of the few videos where Lucy flips William off.
- This is one of the few videos where all characters freak out.
- This is one of the few episodes when their Grandma appears.
- Many rare events happen in this video.
- These include fighting in the van, fighting with pillows and grocery bags and fighting over a cake flavor.
- This is the second time Lucy stuck up the middle finger. The first being LUCY TRIES TO STEAL THE PLAY BUTTON!!!
- This is the first time William told Lucy to Get Rekt.
- This video is the most chaotic one on Lucy’s birthday.
- When Andy said, "So what?!" at 7:28, the YouTube captions said "101."
- Lucy and William fought the most in the video.
- This video takes place in Lucy’s house after she moved out of Violette’s house to take care of Zachary.